Friday, August 10, 2012

JoyAnna is here!

I'm excited to share some news... no life bird or great shot - better! Holly and I were blessed with a healthy baby on Sunday!  JoyAnna was born healthy and well and my dear wife who is sick for her entire pregnancies is "back".  Although not easy for the rest of the family while she struggled with feeling sick all the time, she is the amazing one who still did as much as she could around the house and often remained more cheerful than I. I'm so thankful for her and how she's done this 5 times over.  Sorry guys, but I have the best wife in the world!

JoyAnna and Holly

JoyAnna

It sure is exciting to make a find of a new bird or finally get close enough to see and photograph wildlife, but this sure tops it all.  Aside from getting to finally meet the little girl we'd been eagerly awaiting for all those months, it's another chance to marvel at the amazing miracle of life.  God has been so good to give us 5 of these gifts and we're humbled, thankful but also sobered with the responsibility!

Peaceful sleep....

6 comments:

  1. Great news, congrats, and blessings to the whole family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian, CONGRATS! You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rejoicing over God's blessing for your family! JoyAnna is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Peter, Dwayne, and Tiffanie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Brian on the new member to your family! I enjoyed reading your blog and seeing your great photos! I tried leaving you a message a while ago, but it didn't work! Thanks for the link to my gallery on NG! I have since posted lots of photos if you have the time to check them out. I also came in third in the Canadian Geographic Photo contest, and the pic should be in the Jan/Feb issue! Maybe I will run into you again, Susan Breau

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan. Ironically, I just checked your page at lunch today too. I enjoyed your pictures about the gulls and how they were using the sticks to fish - never heard or seen that before either. How do I see the picture you got third place on? Congratulations!

      Delete

Sorry about the annoying word verification... I've been deluged with Spam comments lately and some have been offensive.