Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Costa Rica Bird Book for sale

Things have been quiet on the blog here... my lens just came back from Sigma where it underwent a warranty covered tuneup. I haven't had a chance to use it yet.

In the mean time, I have a great bird book I bought while on our Costa Rica trip this past winter. It's a well done book and if you or someone you know is planning a trip there and hopes to bird, I'd recommend it. I'm selling it on eBay here.



As mentioned in the ad, the book is in good condition, but the thin plastic film on the front is bubbling.

Hopefully I'll have something to post in the near future - looking forward to getting out again soon.

Till next time...
Keep enjoying HIS handiwork.

1 comment:

Sorry about the annoying word verification... I've been deluged with Spam comments lately and some have been offensive.