Sunday, January 20, 2013

Ruthven and Wild Turkeys

Just a quick follow up... my boys appeared on Ruthven's Blog along with some other pictures I took for them of the kids bird banding event they held.  Here is a link  - you need to scroll down a few screens.

Goldfinch caught in mist net.


And because I both forgot to share this earlier and don't have any recent photos, here are a couple shots of wild turkeys I saw on my way to work back in the fall.  They frequent a farmer's field just outside of St. George.  They are very skittish though, and I only got a few shots off before they scattered into the underbrush.  I followed them, but only got sight of them noisily flying off further into the forest.

Wild Turkeys

Wild Turkeys flying through the trees.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the annoying word verification... I've been deluged with Spam comments lately and some have been offensive.